The Women’s Entrepreneurship Hub (We-Hub) is a 3-year, entrepreneurship hub program for low-income, self-identifying women wishing to learn about business ownership and how to pave their own way to financial independence. This program is proudly offered in partnership with Ryerson University’s Diversity Institute.
We-Hub offers training, business mentorship, networking, and idea-testing opportunities as well as wraparound supports including but not limited to; counseling referrals, settlement services, literacy support, transportation (TTC tokens), and childminding during workshops.
To date, this program has completed three intro-level cohorts:
- We-Hub General Cohort- completed November 2018
- We-Hub Creative Stream (in partnership with OCAD University Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers)- completed December 2018
- We-Hub Food/Beverage Stream- completed March 2019
Examples of entrepreneurs/businesses that have completed this program to date:
- Artists, illustrators, and sculptors
- Catering, juicing, and other food businesses
- Personal development, travel, and tax consultants
- Art workshop facilitators
The next We-Hub cohort starts in May 2019, for all sector Launch-Stage Businesses!
Our application is now open, please apply below.