Women’s Entrepreneurship Hub (WE-Hub) is a skills and career-based training program connecting women to business ownership training, product testing opportunities, and networking. This is an interactive program that aims to increase opportunities of self-employment and financial independence for women facing barriers to entrepreneurship.
Scadding Court Community Centre is pleased to partner with Ryerson’s University’s Diversity Institute to provide;
- FREE training and support in creating a business plan and Business Model Canvas
- FREE Informative workshops on important topics including budgeting, bookkeeping, marketing, sales, tax/legal, and more!
- Networking and funding opportunities
- Settlement services, and referrals for paid apprenticeships and further employment training & upgrading
- Childminding, health snacks, and transportation (TTC tokens) for workshop sessions
- Most importantly — access to affordable business testing opportunities!