Women’s Entrepreneurship Hub
The Women’s Entrepreneurship Hub (WE-Hub) is a 3-year, entrepreneurship hub program for low-income, self-identifying women wishing to learn about business ownership and how to pave their own way to financial independence.
This program is proudly offered in partnership with Ryerson University’s Diversity Institute.
WE-Hub offers training, business mentorship, networking, and idea-testing opportunities as well as wraparound supports including but not limited to; counseling referrals, settlement services, literacy support, transportation (TTC tokens), and childminding.
Examples of entrepreneurs/businesses that have completed this program to date:
- Artists, illustrators, and sculptors
- Catering, juicing, and other food businesses
- Personal development, travel, and tax consultants
- Art workshop facilitators
WE-Hub To Date:
- WE-Hub General Cohort- completed November 2018
- WE-Hub Creative Stream (in partnership with OCAD University Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers)- completed December 2018
- WE-Hub Food/Beverage Stream- completed March 2019
- WE-Hub Cohort 4: Launch Stage- completed July 2019
- WE-Hub Cohort 5: Food/Beverage Stream- completed November 2019
The application for the WE-Hub Cohort 6: Art & Creatives Businesses is now open! This cohort will run for 6 weeks, starting in January 2020.
If you are interested, you can apply here: