*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and social distancing measures, this program has been modified for virtual format. Some services and activities may no longer be available. Please email Nora at email@example.com for details.
Are you a new or aspiring entrepreneur that is looking to learn more about selling your products online?
This free e-commerce program is offered in partnership with eBay Canada and is generously funded by the eBay Foundation. The e-Hub Propel Program will run two cohorts from December 2019- September 2020 and will include;
- Workshop sessions taught by industry experts, including eBay staff and members of the local business community, on topics such as customer service, selling online, and marketing.
- Debrief sessions with facilitators for discussion of workshop content
- ‘Swag bags’ with promos from local businesses and service providers that may be useful for your business
- Participants who access 3 or more of the 6 workshops in full will receive a free professional photography session for their product.
- Childminding, language Interpretation services, and TTC tokens are available during workshops, for those who pre-register.
To be eligible for this program you must;
- be a new or aspiring entrepreneur, currently located the Greater Toronto Area
- have a finalized business idea and at least a solid idea of the product you are going to sell
- currently have an e-commerce business OR are exploring it as an option
- NOTE: You do not have to be using or plan to use eBay services to participate. This program does not promote any particular platform.
** Preference will be given to former participants of WE-Hub, NEH, and the broader entrepreneurship programs community at Scadding Court Community Centre and our partner organizations. Selected participants will be contacted for next steps.
Cohort 1 ran from Dec 12, 2019 – April 22nd, 2020 and served 37 local entrepreneurs.
Cohort 2 (virtual) in progress from June 2020 – August 2020