*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and social distancing measures, this program has been modified for virtual format. Some services and activities may no longer be available. Please email Nora at email@example.com for details.
This free e-commerce program is offered in partnership with eBay Canada and is generously funded by the eBay Foundation. We are excited to announce that the e-Hub Propel Program has been re-funded to offer more cohorts in 2020-2021!
This program offers;
- Bi-monthly, evening workshops taught by industry experts, including local e-commerce entrepreneurs and subject matter experts who work with them, on topics such as customer service, selling online, and marketing.
- Participants who access at least half of the core workshops in full will receive a free professional photography session for their products.
- Virtual meetups for networking and support, as well as optional access to a private WhatsApp group for e-commerce entrepreneurs
- 1:1 consults with on topics such as Design Thinking, marketing, copy, social media, etc.
To be eligible for this program you must;
- be a new or aspiring entrepreneur, currently located the Greater Toronto Area
- have a finalized business idea and at least a solid idea of the product you are going to sell
- currently have an e-commerce business OR are exploring it as an option
- NOTE: You do not have to be using or plan to use eBay services to participate. This program does not promote any particular platform.
** Preference will be given to former participants of WE-Hub, NEH, and the broader entrepreneurship programs community at Scadding Court Community Centre and our partner organizations. Selected participants will be contacted for next steps.
Cohort 1 Dec 12, 2019 – April 2020- served 37 local entrepreneurs
Cohort 2 (online) June 2020 – August 2020- served 39 new entrepreneurs
Cohort 3 (online) October 2020 – March 2021- served 32 new entrepreneurs
Cohort 4 (online) May 2021 – July 2021 – served 48 new entrepreneurs