(Oct 2010 – Feb 2011)
To look at what’s possible on our physical site.
Levitt Goodman Architects is doing this study, which will help us understand:
- Space requirements for different services and programs;
- Zoning issues;
- Possible timelines for redevelopment;
- Traffic and parking issues;
- Economic models for different development options;
- Community consultation planning;
- How to create an Urban Agriculture Strategy as part of redevelopment;
A report on this study will be in February, 2011. It will include information to be gathered through community consultations in January and an e-survey for residents and neighbourhood stakeholders to tell us what is important for the future. Together, all of this information will help us develop a longer-term strategy for the next steps of the redevelopment.