|WHO||Parents and caregivers with children 6 years and under|
|WHAT||With trained facilitated staff in weekly sessions.|
· Positive parenting is promoted.
· Parent’s understanding of children’s health, safety and behaviour is increased.
· Parent’s self-esteem and coping skills are improved.
· Community services and resources that is needed is made accessible to parents/caregivers with the help of trained staff.
· The prevention of family violence is discussed as well.
|WHY||A safe interactive setting where parents/caregivers can meet with other parents of young children (0-6 years).|
· Share questions or concerns and ideas about being a parent.
· Learn about child development ,safety ,health and behaviour
· Talks and sharing experiences about real life parenting with the other parents.
· Work together with the trained facilitators to problem solve parenting issues.
· Discuss ways to implement positive parenting.
|WHEN||Sept 27 to Nov 1, 2023 ( 6 weeks). Wednesdays, 6pm – 8pm|
|CONTACT||Register with Sandy or Florence : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
This program operates in partnership with Nobody’s Perfect and SCCC