This calendar is for all of our special events and workshops. For more information on ongoing programs and activities, check out our seasonal program schedule.
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until December 12, 2018
The Steps to Learning Program is designed to ease parents and their children into the school system successfully. Using a comprehensive, interactive, play-based method, parents and their children will benefit and enjoy success. The program ensures six developmental areas are included in all activities.
– 4 sessions in a year – winter, spring, summer and fall
– 10 Week Sessions—FREE
– Positive Interaction and a fun learning environment.
– Planned with the How Does Learning Happen (HDLH) system in mind.
– RECE Instructor
– For ages 3 – 4 years only
– Monday to Thursday 10am to 12pm
There are still spaces available for the 2018 winter session.
For More Information and registration,
Please call 416-392-0335
Scadding Court Community Centre is located at:
707 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M5T 2W6